Frank Piazza has nearly three decades of experience fighting for injury victims in Florida. He has handled all types of injury claims with extensive experience specific to injured workers in South Florida. He has resolved thousands of workers' compensation claims and continues to be an aggressive advocate for the full compensation of injured workers.
He is triple certified by the Florida Supreme Court as a civil, family and county matters mediator. He has lectured at various conferences he was invited to by the Florida Bar Association. He is also rated by his peers as being an AV Preeminent® attorney, which means his peers have given him the highest possible ranking for knowledge, communication skills and ethics through the Martindale-Hubbell peer review rankings.
Frank W. Piazza was born in Staten Island, NY. His family relocated to Tampa Bay, Florida in the late 1970s. He attended Seminole High School.
In 1987, he graduated Cum Laude with an undergraduate degree in political science from the University of South Florida. He earned his law degree from the University of Florida, graduating in 1990.
“I am very happy with everything. I’m so glad Frank and his wonderful staff took over my case. From that point on my questions and concerns were taken care of promptly.” William C.
Career in Law
Frank has dedicated his career to representing injured workers. He was made partner at the firm of Cervelli & Piazza in 1996. This law firm was located in Naples and dedicated to work injury cases. Frank also worked for the esteemed injury firm Morgan & Morgan, establishing their Naples office in 2008. And in 2013, he founded his own firm, Frank W. Piazza, PA. He is proud to join The Kelleher Firm, where he puts his experience and skills to work for injured workers.
Frank lives in Naples with his wife, Angela, to whom he has been married for more than 30 years. The couple has two dogs, Ella and Annie.
Frank supports numerous charitable organizations. The following are charities he has contributed to in the past or currently:
- Lee County Breast Screening Program
- March of Dimes (past chair of the public affairs committee)
- Seacrest Country Day School
- Foundation for the Developmentally Disabled
- African Yoga Project
- Cancer Alliance of Naples
- Wellfit Girls Program SWFL Inc.
- Candlelighters of Southwest Florida
- Epilepsy Foundation of Southwest Florida
- Grace Place for Children and Families
- RAINN (Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network)
- Wounded Warriors of Southwest Florida
Frank's professional memberships include:
- Florida Workers' Advocates
- American Bar Association
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers
- Florida Academy of Professional Mediators
- Association for Conflict Resolution
- The Orange, Lee and Collier County Bar Associations
Find Out If You Have a Claim
Frank Piazza and our attorneys are proud to fight on behalf of injury victims every day at The Kelleher Firm. We have offices in Naples and Fort Myers, Florida.
For a free case review, and to learn more about our attorneys, please call us at 833-546-3675.