Our Ft. Myers Law Firm
Personal Injury & Accident Attorneys Serving Ft. Myers, Cape Coral, Lehigh Acres & Nearby Southwest Florida
Fort Myers is a renowned Southwest Florida city. It is known for its white sand beaches, deep-sea fishing and location on the Caloosahatchee River. The city is also well-known for being home to the historic winter estates of inventor Thomas Edison and Ford Motor Company founder Henry Ford. Ford bought land in downtown Fort Myers in 1916, right next door to the estate of Edison.
There's a reason why so many people call Fort Myers home. Its picturesque beaches, rivers and natural settings make Fort Myers a great place to live, as does its wealth of outdoors and family activities.
The Kelleher Firm is proud to call Fort Myers home to one of its two law firm locations. To learn more about us or for a free case review, please call The Kelleher Firm at 833-546-3675.
From Cape Coral:
- Take Cape Coral Pkwy E and Cape Coral Bridge to McGregor Blvd in McGregor
- Turn left onto McGregor Blvd
- Turn left onto Wilna St
- Turn right onto W First St
- Turn left onto Monroe St
- Turn right at the 1st cross street onto Bay St
- Destination will be on the right, at the corner of Dean St & Bay St - 1415 Dean St