Kelleher Law is pleased to share that our founding lawyer, James “Jim for Justice” Kelleher, has been awarded the Lawyers of Distinction title and membership. This organization recognizes lawyers with outstanding case results, experience, and work ethic. Attorneys who are nominated aren’t guaranteed membership and must meet strict criteria. No attorney can pay for membership or nomination, which ensures the recognized attorneys are well respected by their peers and their clients.
How Lawyers of Distinction Are Separated from the Rest
To qualify for candidacy, lawyers must be nominated by their peers or the Lawyers of Distinction selection committee. A numerical value is calculated based on twelve criteria which are used to recognize lawyers’ achievements and include:
- Case Results: Some of Jim Kelleher’s recent case results include a $750,000 settlement for premises liability, $650,000 settlement for a truck accident case, and $310,000 in an auto accident claim.
- Honors and Awards: Jim has the highest possible rating from Martindale-Hubbel with AV Preeminent®, among other awards.
- Google Reviews: Kelleher Law has an average of 4.7 stars on Google the latest of which says, “Outstanding and efficient legal service!”
- Avvo Reviews: James J. Kelleher has a 7.4 rating on Avvo and endorsements from other attorneys. Avvo is a legal review platform which helps injured victims find attorneys they can trust.
- Legal Experience: With 35 years of experience in the personal injury field, Jim has proven himself an advocate for injured victims.
- Educational Background: Jim attended LeMoyne College in Syracuse, New York where he earned his undergraduate degree in Political Science before graduating Cum Ladue with his Juris Doctor at Buffalo Law School.
- Verdicts and Settlements: Throughout his career, Jim has won several multi-million-dollar settlements and verdicts for clients in Georgia and Florida.
- Special Certifications
- Representative Clients
- Professional Activities: Jim Kelleher is a member of The Florida Bar, Florida Justice Association, State Bar of Georgia, New York State Bar, and many other professional organizations.
- Pro Bono & Community Service: Aside from the many professional groups of which our attorney is a member, James is also part of the Florida Workers’ Advocates and the American Board of Trial Advocates.
- Lectures, Writings, and Publications
Greater weight is given to some of the criteria listed above such as the AVVO rating, Google reviews, education, and years of experience.
Once an attorney has been reviewed, and their numerical value is established, the Lawyers of Distinction selection committee conducts an ethics review, and thorough background checks to make sure there are no ethical violations within the last ten years that would disqualify the nominee.
Our attorneys at Kelleher Law are proud to work with Jim who has such an esteemed reputation and dedication to clients.
Contact “Jim for Justice” in Naples or Fort Myers Today
If you or a loved one is looking for a personal injury attorney to pursue legal action for injuries or death caused by negligence, please contact Jim Kelleher and our experienced lawyers in Naples or Fort Myers today at (833) 546-3675. We’re available to help, and the consultation is always free.