The attorneys at Kelleher Law are highly dedicated to supporting those who have suffered from a car accident. From car accidents caused by texting and driving and drunk drivers to responsible parties not having car insurance, we can help you determine if you would be an excellent fit for filing a car accident lawsuit.
Do You Qualify to File a Car Accident Suit?
Car accidents can cause mild to severe injuries such as brain injuries, fractures, neck and back trauma, burns, internal injuries, and scarring. These injuries could result in a costly medical bill that you have to pay for.
If you were injured in a car accident and experienced any of the listed factors below, you may be entitled to compensation:
- Medical bills
- ER expenses
- Ongoing medical bills
- Assistive technology costs
- In-home care costs
- Unemployment or loss of wages
- Pain and suffering
Specific cases where you could pursue a car accident lawsuit include:
- Texting and driving: Although it’s well known to be reckless and extremely dangerous, people are still texting and driving. In fact, it is the most dangerous way to be a distracted driver. If you think the driver who caused the car accident was texting while driving, you may be entitled to compensation.
- Drunk driving: If you’re lucky enough to walk away from a crash caused by a drunk driver, you are likely to be able to pursue a car accident lawsuit. Our attorneys at Kelleher Law have a lot of experience working with families who have been victims of drunk driving accidents.
- Uninsured or underinsured drivers: If you are involved in a car crash where the other driver is uninsured or underinsured, you may be able to file a suit to get the coverage to pay for any damages and medical expenses.
Get a Free Car Accident Case Review
If you’re unsure if you are qualified to file a car accident lawsuit, give us a call for a free case review. Let our attorneys, who have decades of experience in the business, be the advocate for you. Contact Kelleher Law in Atlanta, Georgia, Naples and Fort Myers, FL, at 833-546-3675.